26 April 2006

bliss i pray for thee..

went to 4seasons hotel for chinz n rachel weddin.. supposed to get my hair set at robin's but i couldn't make it on time, so i decided to jus tie everythin up myself. a little messy but i guess it will do, ha!


(left2right: joanne, me, rachel[bride], irene)


(lotsa yum seng + the very drunk groom, chinz[in specs],
very blur pic but dats the best i could do wif movin pple n a lousy 7610)

every1 was playin wif their fones at our table.. comparin the mega pixes.


(dats wif adrian's fone.. joanne n me. the so called 2mega pixes???)


(gorgeous us again wif jon's atom, oso 2mega pixes. hmmm very pinkish.. )


(jason n joanne. my fone like best ley.. horhorhor? onli 1.3mega pixes! hehz)


(adrian, me, jason.. tryin hard to smile coz we r too full frm eatin too much.
our table got 3 empty seats. aiyo those pple huh, not cumin no say de.
so bad.. of em)

arite folks, tis is the best on the weddin or on ourselves? lolx.
jus wish the Rats couple all da bestz in their matrimony!


My most brilliant achievement was my ability to persuade my wife to marry me.
~Winston Churchill~

No comments: