17 April 2006

the night is still so bloody young..



the moon crawls 2nite..
every1 who stays by me thru r goin back to work. everyone ard me flies, content with their own existence, to continue on their journey. while down here i am still so lost.
argh! ok, who's turn to redeem me of the sadness i accquired since dat fateful day?
im so sick of not knowin wat to do, whr to go.. n im sick of writin,
seems my every creative thought based solely on him, on the hurt he caused.

perhaps trying too hard to force dat painful past outta the present isn't gonna work.
will never happen, i wanted it too much to be gone too soon i guess..
aiyo, time moves past me slowly, im still stuck in the same place of agony.

recently, either i can't eat or i dun eat well. i wanted to eat, i jus can't.
maybe i jus wanna starve myself. starve every painful tots dat lingers,
starve every memories dats tormentin my soul n 2gether i could starve em to death!! hmm...
yeeeww, meanin to say if my love for him mus die so dat i may live, i shld surrender? haiz!
ha, i mus be pretty senseless rite now.. *faint*

if onli i could steal some courage, mayb it wld be easier to end this unbearable fight against broken trust. driftin thru wat might haf been n wat could haf been, no ans. seems my love for him is gettin colder by the minute. it's gonna take more den luck for him to win it back.
gosh! im sosososososo tired of all this shit!!!


他的心已经要回
我找不到我的心
他的心已经回来
我好像没有了心





1 comment:

Nelocsix said...

you are not beyond redemption. pain may blight your heart, for now, but it's nothing that time can't heal. just don't wallow in self-pity.