04 June 2006

一段留白

so, tis week was awesome in a rather strange way.

i was sick all week. finalli go see doc n gotten myself 2 days mc but i went back to work onli to haf my boss chased me home. had a movie date on sat.. but i cancel it. too sick to travel ard for a movie. played mj instead.

well, ive learned sumthin abt myself and got rid of a few distractions in my life..
ive learned dat i is SO MUCH stronger den i ever thot and dat so many pple are jus not worth it!! those who r worthy, would be cherish, others can go hide in their imaginary world..
i realised i had jus enuff pple who realli care abt me rather den to worry abt the ones who pretended to..

yeah baby yeah!! 2weeks at work n i oready gotten myself a pay raise!!! wootz...
hmm, still tryin to get better frm tis dumb cold and fever.. mus recover by tml!
oh well, wif the vision for the last sheep, i will count myself to slp..

No comments: