24 June 2006

jumbo-sale-in-a-tiny-box

ok weekend sucks when u wake up feelin lousy. duuno wtf is wrong wif me!! GRRrrrRRR!!
tis is gonna be everythin i wanna post but i din, only til now. think it's gonna be a realli long 1.


meow meow n me. i wonder how is he le. im worried yet dats pretty much NOTHIN i can or any1 else can do. he said had to 闭关修炼. for wat ley, nobody noes. i guess we jus hafta wait ba.


it was duno which day of june.. the yearly event my dad will organise for MR 关公's birthday.
they were prayin. i jus go down to eat. for 3days i get to eat "home cooked" food. n dats a luxury to me. ^^

durin 1of the days, johan jio me dinner, i can't so he came down n look for me. i think he wans to show off his new carbon fibre bonnet rather!

Johan n his 红红 de evo..


kuku jason oso came down to pei all of us. i took pics of his Sti den u noe wat he did? he took my fone n mms himself!! grrrr.. my 50cts.. &^#*%$@! 贱人!!

No comments: