19 July 2006

for my mama..

last tues i went for my class not knowin, we were all gonna be put on test on wat we'd learnt tis far.. past exam qns lyin naked infront of me, diff forms of words spiral my heart n brow for the right 1 to use.. the race against time started heavily on me. i wrote in speed lolx. so worried i ran out of time to finish all 3qns. i din even haf time to check thru den times up le! grr..

today i went for class wonderin if i even pass. suprise suprised!!

i got DISTINCTION!!! wootz! it might be jus a test but it affected me more den i ever imagined. results in hand, i was touched. starin at the grades, i saw my blur blur past flashed b4 my eyes. those days when i had good chance to strive in academic and yet trumblin down the road for my overloaded share of ignorant fun.. bad past history and there r plenty things i cannot change. but, i wanted a 2nd chance. i is can, if i wan!

ahh, so emotional.. for all the heartaches i caused my mum thru my years of rebellious existence. i hope, tis and MORE to come, will bring plenty more smiles on her face! muackss..

1 comment:

inoka said...

^^