08 August 2006

some of some..


i was quite 井底蛙 loh to noe dat wif every snapple, thr is a 'real fact' printed under the cap.
but dat is so not the issue.. wat i wan say is..
very clear hor my new sony ericsson fone? 3.2 mega pix ley..
those oways laff at my old fone de pple.. pls stand 1 side now??!! esp u adrian. yes u!! kaka


went to get 泡泡茶 wif jon and so 巧 his cup was sealed by a Gemini pic which is his horoscope whr else mine is wif a Leo pic.. my horoscope!! hmm, den he sort mentioned it's was our fate to be 2gether.. is our 缘份.. den it got me thinkin..

if 2person's 缘份 is so easily defined by some coincidence of some cups, den i reckon no1 realli need to work any harder on wats in their hearts anymore..


2nd major blue-black of yr 2006.. very painful.. grr...
make a wish: no more no more til 2007? lolxx



i love tis bday gal.. very cute!! some of us, younger bunch in the office wif bday gal Liz..
wah lau.. i can see my tummy lolx... eeeekkk!!! it's diet time!! haha


went to some art launch wif von by tis lady artist. aiyoo, i tot my 艺术细胞 quite not bad de.. but hor, i simply duuno wat she drawin abt. lolx.. too 抽象 for me le. simi connection wif the body wif arts.. chey i tot can see some naked body parts, hahaha..


hin bought me tis pair of flipflops when he was in penang.. it's was 'S' in size but too big loh. i cannot wear.. :( he very ben dan 1.. it's 'S' in mens size!!! cannot wear means mus gib away le.. grrr... faintz.

ok la, enuff of so many rubbish. me wan go find mr 周公 le. although i still slp ard 1-2-3am regularly but it's good to be able to fall aslp quite fast now when i wan? lolx..

No comments: