16 October 2006

无能为力



it is once again sun nite. hmm or perhaps mon mornin?
here i am again bfore my pc, tryin to paint my nails multi-taskin, as words flowin frm my mind and into my fingers to be translated by the keys into the words that i spin, on and on and endless.. many nites had i sat here lethargic and idle bfore tis empty screen, nonsensical words of wateva happened and wateva philosphfic itchin to flow, dyin to be xposed, freed from my ambling thots..

i had to think for awhile bfore bloggin. somethin ive read had me wantin to reply hastily. however, i fought dat urge, knowin full well dat thr r jus some days when you wish you could go back to the way things were, even for jus awhile. but when you try to, you noe dat you cant. as much as you long for it. i reckon i jus hafta accept dat things changed, haf been changin, and will keep changin actualli. if i dun keep my cool, i will not make things any better. fact, i will onli destroy their happiness. doesn't helps yeah? yeah. so all i can blog tonite was, leave it as it was.
its better tis way. it hadda be.

wat happened to my world while i was lookin elsewhr?
i guess tis time, my lack of words hurts more den spoken words ever could..

No comments: