07 November 2006

moments..


glass shatterin moment.. i tot got gunman open fire at me!
i was inside when the stupid rock came crashin thru.
luckily got solar films to tahan the million pieces from fallin all over me!
stay away frm those lawnin ninjas by the roadside!


after months of waitin.. thnx to kel,
i finally got the shades i desired soOoo much!

now pocket BIG hole le..
to the 1 who said wanna buy for me de.. whr is the MONIE!!!?


tis is the 2nd time i came across food dats in a heart shape..
first a melon, now my fav shitake. hmm..
is dat a sign i can onli haf love in my tummy? how sad.



my bejeweled highscore. impressive!
4.7 mil.. i wan hit 5 mil!! grrr... oh and u. yes la u..

dun turn and look ard.. u is, cannot beat me de la.
muahaha...


my poor jello can onli see no touch, let alone eat!
jonathan so evil.. make him drool all over the bed.

faintz...

No comments: