18 January 2007

两个

same day, 2 diff places, 2 diff men, 2 diff feelins...

OFFICE:

i blew my top at my 1 & only male colleague who is a complete retard! anyway, he is the
最不是男人的男人 of the century! buey tahan tis fucker.. how to work wif tis kind of idiotic colleague? somebody teachie me!!!!!! faintz..

part of the commo:

meme: u r so god damn stupid!
alex the dumbass: you dun scold me stupid ok..
meme: but u r stupid wat!!!!!
alex the dumbass: dun u raise yr voice at me!
meme: i am so raising my voice at u. wtf r u gonna do abt it?
alex the dumbass: ......

see! he is a typical faggot!

MRT with Joanne:

it's been a longggggggggggg time since i last find a guy cute enuff for me to keep starin? lolx
or mayb he does resembles my ex. or mayb he is CUTE la.. jo say he dun look my kind. wats my kind? i duuno wor. do u? was jokin in office.. if if if he ask for my number i sure gib. den liz was sayin why dun u go up to him and "hey u wan my number? i gib u la"
ok, dat was funny..

No comments: