21 February 2007

@#$%^&*!

its weird how you can haf such peaceful weekend, and get your mind off of everythin. den the second you step thru the door, it all comes back. it seems like its all worse now. like it jus hit me for the first time. hate it especially when all i wanna is to put wrong tings rite but no matter how hard i tried, tings are still headin to the super wrong direction!
i noe i haf realli amazin family and frens, but sometimes i feel like im too much for any1 to handle. even me, myself. i feel disconnected frm em, like im in a little pace of my own and its a scary place to be. since i cant bring any1 in.. might as well stay thr on my own. perhaps its not being me dats xhaustin, its being the1 for the1 whos nvr been mine which is realli burnin away which ever left within me. over the past few days ive been feelin myself driftin deeper and deeper. why am i oways so fuckin depressed???!! perhaps im jus tired. mayb when im tired, either everythin is purely amusin, or everythin is extremely annoyin!! grrr...

ok, tink im not makin too much sense here but well.. at least im done. for now.

No comments: