06 February 2007

shanghai shanghai



26 Jan 07

day 1 at airport, those taller ones in backrow: shireen in green tankie and beside her is ada ( her velcro takin picture for us, lol) next is my boss in red red limited edition "POLO" tee.. marvie in blue with jojo in her bright red glasses and and the most retard men i ever met, ALEX! ok la, not pissed wif him le but still... shrugs!

now is for those cuties in the front: me feelin cold oready in the jacket angela bought me with lizzie's face so near to me! dun tink she wan stick towards the other side oso. pengz. n after the BIG gap is daphne and eve, my boss PA! aiya lizzie posted 2 funny clips on Utube but i duno how to post the clip here.. so jus follo the link ba!
check out my fav gal lizzie and her "gimme chicken" on return flight frm shanghai..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTFFzrX47xI

me n lizzie in shanghai, almost retard in the cold.. lolx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSskka_1rc0

will upload more interestin pics aft my 10mbps in action! haha.. ok, back to work!










No comments: