20 April 2007

隐了姓埋了名

The worst things: — Egyptian proverb
To be in bed and sleep not, to want for one who comes not, to try to please and please not.

our 2days old new boss told me to haf a chat wif him today at 3pm. i onli had a straight no sorry im busy. me today is so sick of him pretendin dat he fuckin care, when he obviously dun. ok mayb he does, the onli difference was he probably cared abt how hes gonna keep our office together - his new job. i so wanna tell him dun waste my time, and most certainly, do not waste his. i sent him numerous emails wif plenty stuffs to follow up, for his "advisory" to speak. actualli, i tot to myself, wats thr for him to advise or perhaps change? everytin is ready, all i needed was green lights for go-ahead. i was fustrated coz i no like to communicate wif puppets. the instance he replied. it felt terrible. it hit me hard least unexpected. his signature..

Bryan Teh, ASME
Executive Director

lettin gary go has become an art i tot i haf gotten good at it. over the weeks if i could only make myself mean it mayb jus once, jus once... sighz

how etheral
our 2nd home
the familiar desk
his heh heh heh laffs
on my back lookin at the VPLs
how small
the attempts to move on
old faces disappeared
yesterday is lost


No comments: