30 August 2007

a little someting frm a cabbie




got on a cab and saw a container full of complimentary fortune cookies. me being as polite as ever, i asked the cabbie if i could help myself to one..

driver: “you sin-ga-por ?”

meme: “erm.. yes, why?”

driver: “oh.. no la. onli tourists or ang mos will wan to take. Sin-ga-por all very shy one..”

meme: “………………….”

ok, so i thot frm dat very moment, i became one of the rare *buey paiseh* Sin-ga-por aftall.. lolx i gobbled the treat and then read my fortune. it says im on my way to startin someting new! perhaps its onli coincidence dat im actualli on my way, first time to see my potential customer, alone. it sounds lucky to me. lolx so i stashed the message in my bag, vowed not to throw it away til my fortune came true. hehz.. and oh in case you wanna noe, yes, i closed dat deal.. good rite? lolx

was sharing tis incident wif my colleagues and my vp, madeline was so skeptical!

madeline: “wat! you dare dare take n eat? wat if got 迷药 how?”

meme: “huh, where will la..”

madeline: “eh u nvr noe, i dun even dare take sweets frm the driver if he ever offer me.”

liz: “those cookies all pre-packed one la! so easy wan to drug pple meh?!” *roll eyes*

erm who will wanna drug her.. i was amused..

No comments: