28 September 2007

2nd blog-versary

i jus realized dat yesterday, tis blog will celebrate 2 yrs in xistence. 2 yrs ago, i started tis blog for fun and wif the intent dat i wld blog like nobody's readin... tis place helped me get my feelins, my angst out in the world, even in the smallest way. infact, wif quite a few readin em now! thnx, to all, for being part of tis journey.

tis 2 yrs, its amazin how ive paid attention to the little details dat happened so i could trace. i guess now my heart’s trained to function somewat like my k800i, takin pics of moments dat i save in the back of my consciousness, to be recalled when im searchin for dat inspiration to blog. also, i guess im learnin to settle in peace of whr i am in life. prayin hard thr will no longer be the disastrous fire in my belly. learn to live in contentment, day to day. learn how to stuff all of my unhappiness into a hole and cover em up. im not altogether optimistic abt tis but it seems to be the onli practical ting to try. in any case, happy blog-versary to me. ha!

Until you understand that stars as more than just points of light in the heavens. William Shakespear


No comments: