22 June 2008

drips twinkle

Breathtaking..

LF’s responses to my work had usually been mentally intense for me, always forcing my mind to wander deeper, distracting my laziness, bringing me steps closer to my next work. now reading this, i am lost. inescapably lost in this beautiful poem. all i felt was a feeling of calm and serenity. its like nothing could hurt, not here, not ever. hmm, very intoxicating.

Do not say sorry, for you are meant to err
Hold my hands and free yourself
That the thrills of soaring have been waiting
For you always had angel's wings

Do not say sorry, for you are meant to err
Rest in my arms to be in eternal nirvana
Kiss my eyes and your eyes shall never tear
And I shall lay with you and bear your sins


maybe if i stare at this poem long enough, i might actually convinced myself that its no longer painful..

No comments: