09 November 2008

his whispers

there is nothing he can do for me. just like there is nothing i could do for him. not with all that distance between us. we alway dance around our words, never singing the tunes we know to be true or too true. im a jaded person, i admit. not many things impress me anymore. yet, he never fails to amaze me with his poetry, how he has taken the things that hurt and turned them into art. i bet he knew we cant change our ghosts.

let me stay
in this darkness
sheltered in shadows

fill me with sadness
a tinge of melancholy
a touch of loneliness

don't arouse me
let this be
strange & unfamiliar

i'm not like everyone
don't make me be
for i never will

love my tainted soul
beautiful sins
adore me now

so let it go
all that you know
then can you embrace me


by Liquidfire

No comments: