25 September 2005

i dun feel well today. had fever last nite. woke in the evenin when adrian suggested mahjong. i even forgot to reply to ling's sms. stay hm got pple pei, mahjong is a good idea. ^^

adrian n meow playin gb in my pc room while waitin for yvon. i got nothin to do. so i decided to let jelloe out for a little walk wif me jus outside our corridor. he follow while i walk front. he stop if i stop. how nice.. he din anyhow run. i was thinkin tis could be a good start for my baby.. we could do tis more often if he behave himself. come to think of it, i was kinda darin to even try. lolx

aft mahjong, every1 ready to head home. as usual they leave he bid em goodbye standin at the door. he nvr did try to sneak out.. but tis time, he rush out at the first chance he had when i opened the gate!!! eh, i din panic like i normalli would. i din chase like the boys did. maybe we did tis earlier n he was good. i had tis belief dat he was juz tryin to visit my neighbour's who kept a dog too. it was aft 15 secs i realised my dog is not comin back n adrian/meow was gone chasin aft him. no more sound. all silent. i ran out. i was almost in tears when all i saw was yvon tryin to locate the boys too.

omg.. my jelloe!!! he's a fast runner. they r not gonna find him. my jelloe will be missin.. he will not be able to find his way home even if he wans to.. im losin my baby for gd. how is he gonna take care of himself out thr in the 'wild'.. zzzz im faintin.. i feel nausea, the walls seems to be cavin in on me. i think im realli faintin.

juz as i was losin faith, my hero En Ren adrian appeared wif my baby in his arms. he told me jelloe was chasin aft a cat who was outside my hse.. actualli he did lose sight of him. not knowin which direction he went. he went on blind mice chase. he got lucky, nono is i got damn lucky he saw jelloe. aft some marathon, he finally caught hold of the notti cat chaser. i was thankful, god i was realli thankful. no enuff of thanks could xpress my gratitude. so tml im buyin him dinner. lolx

once in chalet n now tis. i dun think i could endure the tots of losin my most beloved anymore. no more no-leash walk ard for him n me. no more presumptions dat he's not dashin out like today.
safe enuff? haha, duuno wor. juz pray i got lucky everytime things go crazy. pray hard jac, pray realli hard.

No comments: