21 September 2005

"Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, flittering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly...suddenly I awoke... Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man."
-- Chuang-tzu (Chinese philosopher)
"I am not quite sure whether I am dreaming or remembering, whether I have lived my life or dreamed it. Just as dreams do, memory makes me profoundly aware of the unreality, the evanescence of the world, a fleeting image in the moving water."
-- Eugène Ionesco (French dramatist)
pple oways say may dreams come true. i sure hope mine doesn't loh.
i was in ntuc wif ling when tis realli huge dinosaur attacked us, forcin us to 1 corner in a freezin store room tryin our fukin best to stay alive. finalli havin us for his yummy lunch. zzz how interestin to see yrself being eaten up raw..
tis is bad enuff, to think kelvin dreamt of roaches takin over the world. lolx yucks!
i took a long ride up space wif erm.. some1 i dun rem who. same like wat u wld see in movies. so empty so soulless.. so pathetic. close yr eyes nw, share wif me the tots of being so alone. no1 ard to feel yr joy yr bitterness. eerie..
to wake in tears is oways so depressin. so many funerals of love1s. they say is good for em if u dreamt of their deaths. keepin my fingers x! if it's not appealin to myself, why not wish for the best of others rite. lolx
maybe someday i will get the true blessin of sweetdreams.. maybe ba.

No comments: