03 July 2006

happily everafter..

love fills the moment n the moment begins eternity..

it was least xpected of guohua to get married within such short notice. he's oways so busy makin $$. 1day he jus called me up n said, "er jie, im gettin married!!" n thr, him n his lovely wife. all of us below r so happy for him.


weddin dinner oways start late de, so thr we go again. takin pics time! tis 2 men was wif me thru out my hardest time. meow meow n adrian!! my fav boys!


my dearest dearest meow n me.


nor.. adrian n me. says my fone sucks. so we took most pics wif his w810i. oso so so nia ma. zz


i like her hair the best! it's been awhile but the curls still look good.. sexy!


check out steven's red lobster face. dinner oso haben start n he oready started drinkin like mad.


lolx, drunk by the 7th dish. not bad la, at least he was drunk sittin straight.


take pic wif me so borin meh.. lolx faintz


isn't she cute? haha.. my fav gal wif jason, her fav man.


eug, me, meow and adrian.. O2 atom lagi worse. 3mega pixel meh? laoya!!

~ 对的时间,遇见对的人,是一生幸福。~

No comments: