02 July 2006

last of June

30 June 2006

met von to to go walk walk after work n she is so sweet. bought me tis 4 realli nice chocolate. the heart shape 1 so nice to eat. it's lychee taste!! i wan go buy le..

29 June 2006

had lunch wif Hin. took me to tis old skool LOR MEE.. yummy although i dun haf much appetite.
he bought me tis ciggy from korea. so cute so long so thin. but i hafta suck like 10times harder n yet i cannot taste anythin at all.. faintz. shld haf listen to shireen n not open it at all.

26 June 2006

my 1st ever press launch (at SPH) since i joined ASME. nearer the award, i'll be very busy!! i was warned. lolx busy is good. busy is good. for me at least.

24 June 2006

went LOOF with jo n ling. jus the 3 of us. it's was nice.

had cosmo and lychee martinis!!

21 June 2006

shanny was at the teller when tis boy came up to me (i was smsing) and asked.. "jie jie, can u take a pic of me?" i was like.. "sure.." and took tis pic. so cute hor. i tot he might wanted me to bluetooth him? if he has a fone of coz. lolx guess wat? he said. "no.. for you.." and ran away aft i ask him if he wans a copy of the pic. 他的出现,我微笑了。

1 comment:

Sweetestache said...

ya.... the cigratte sucks huh... :0(....... you might prefer " Ang Hoon" ....