25 November 2006

goody moody

问答题
readin back over my blog gifs a very different picture of my life on wat has actualli taken place. mayb coz i was in a fairly gd mood today. ha! back den, life was sorta dangerously depressin and dats why i oways felt the pressure to vent here, cry thr, so to speak. today i felt my life has taken on a slightly different perspective. my priorities haf shifted i tink. tings dat i oways tot were mandatory in my life aint dat necessary now at all.
im also not allowin minor emotions to drag me down for longer den it usuali would. could i say ive taken a more positive control of my life den i shld tink i ever haf before. actualli, im not sure if tis is a firmin up or a lettin go of somethin within me. i shld ask myself tis again. am i truly gainin the control i so much needed or im jus relaxin?

不夜城
so its finalli confirmed we are all goin to shanghai for our company leisure cum shoppin trip! wootz! so look forward to shoppin in style wif ada, joanne, shireen and liz. so for now, its work n weekends till 10 Jan den begin a much needed and well deserved vacation..

戒情人
"gal why dun u jus fuckin quit smokin? dat would stop all dat coughin and stuffs dats killin u frm the overdosage of cigarettes! smokin is a vice u shld seriously consider gettin rid of."
ok it got me ponderin, tis time alittle more den usual of the qns posed to me. shld i? can i? would i? the onli ting dat brings me away frm all sorts of torments were the ciggys i repeatedly brought up to my lips and of coz the look of satisfaction as i exhaled. i dun realli consider smokin a vice though. i haf quit enuff tings in my life, cigarettes can stay.

No comments: