15 November 2006

thots

had a very very longgg day. aft work is class den study at hm wif ling. supposed to slp aft she went home at 1.30am yet somehow i couldn't slp. i so need to go to bed n rest but.. grrr.. mayb i jus needed to spend some time alone wif myself, as usual.

sometimes i felt like ive seen the world ard me like im a hundred years old. yet, i nvr knew why i cant seem to do the things dat i noe i ought.

duuno how much time has passed reflectin on wat ling said. i mus be realli crazy. can't slp when i had plenty of time on my side and now.. dunwan to slp when i barely had ample restin time? nite is a good time.. its when i can sit back and tink abt things. no one else ard to disturb my train of thots, thots i haf yet to sort out.. mayb im jus tryin to make up for somethin? jus tryin to fill in those empty spaces, those little black holes and voids dat have been suddenly created in my life. den again, mayb its more den dat..

No comments: