16 November 2006

抱佛脚

im not sure i will survive the comin fri paper not. guess dat since im still smokin, lookin at the screen, im might as well blog a little. though sometimes i wonder if tis isnt jus a virtual reality and my sittin here and writin these words is merely a dream. i hear tis naggin voice tellin me dat im supposed to be studyin for the paper. hmmm mayb im the "bad conscience"? ok im lazy. aiya i jus needed a breather.
i haben gotten any luck tryin to get all dat crap into my brain. flippin n flippin is all i manages to do for the past 1hr.. grrr!

anyway, read tis beautiful poem today. urge to share is strong, so here it goes..

到雪的深处去
流浪
在那里
寻找一个叫做时间
的坟墓
将灵魂埋葬

sufferin is so needed in order to find one's self. how lovely.. shit! late le, mus go back to my books. me so no discipline!

faintz.

No comments: