19 November 2006

disconnected

"Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain."
~ Bob Dylan ~


i was standin at lvl 3 lookin far and away across the horizon, down on the groovy green along marine bay today. thr was tis magical moment when everythin looked beautiful..
the soft green grass, the swayin leaves on the trees rustlin, a gentle breeze, the sky, the sun, the shade, even the cars in the distance racin along the highway. breathtakin..

at dat moment, i jus wanna share dat xperience wif someone. i could imagine myself lookin into his eyes, sittin down on the grassy hill wif him huggin me and me kissin him. i opened my eyes, i was alone. thr is a feelin of sadness aft dat. while i can revel in my loneliness, i realised i lack dat someone to complete the "i belong to someone who belong to me" experience..

why do i hafta wake?

8 comments:

LIQUIDFIRE said...

sometimes waking can be just so painful...

inoka said...

yes.. especialli everything you ever wanted is all thr when ur "not awake"..

LIQUIDFIRE said...

睡吧...

inoka said...

我也好想。。

LIQUIDFIRE said...

睡了就別起來吧..

inoka said...

together ba..

LIQUIDFIRE said...

I can. Can you?

inoka said...

slp le dun wake isnt dat hard ma. aiyoo.. is not a matter of can or cant. is a matter of shld or not.