16 February 2007

二月十四 in office

it was 情人节 in office. Nuthin special for me coz practically my mood sure very laoya on holidays like such lolx. duuno y, dun ask me y. i wun noe how to ans.. but well, sometimes, a little surprise can be pretty sweet..

gail gave tis to all colleagues and of coz me haf la.. so sweet hor she. i no prepare anyting for any1 lolx... even my boss had 1.. he dinno who gib him, he oso no bother go find out.. so borin!

tis mini card frm jo.. it was oready on my desk when i reached office. hmm.. a very simple gesture dat warmed my heart.. ^^ eh!! now dat im lookin at it, y no hab my name???
eeeekkkk mass production huh!!! JOANNE!!!!!

tis 21 stalks of 红玫瑰 bouquet is frm a fren Charles, he's so sweet! 21 stalks actualli meant im devoted to you.. but how can.. lolx faintz i prettier or the roses prettier? aiya no need say, cfm i prettier la! hee..

ok la 2 of us who hab many many roses.. jo and hers frm jason.
not bad wor he, self-delivery to our office! men like dat whr to find...


johan came and surprised me wif tis realli HUGE bear n roses.. but the bear quite ugly! lolx.. countin, i hab 3 bears frm him oready... no more no more... no more bears pls...


i heard tis frm some1, dun rem who..
if luv is blind, y is lingerie so popular? lolx lolx


No comments: