12 February 2007

shanghai shanghai pics

Day 1 walkin along nanjing street.. i tink?
cant quite rem.. all i rem was ksn COLD~~~~
the air was freakin cold n dry but hor duuno why me so 犯贱, die die wan eat ice-cream. so gatherin most of us, we "force" our boss, Gary bring us go eat.. yum yum! but seriously,
quite ex.. not cheap to eat Haggen Daz in shanghai..
me liz marv and jojo + duuno whose hand (shireen?), njoyin...
but aft dat, i is cough non stop lolx!
very very long long walk to buy nuthin at tis nanjing xi road..

me & jojo... she ah oways hungry de!
took tis pic for lizzie, i tink im good lolx.. anyway, tis market is damn dirty. i sometimes love to litter.. tot i was bad, they lagi jialats, eat throw eat throw like no1 business. faintz..
famous & cheap 现做现卖 4 for 5rmb.. they simply loved it but to me, ok nia coz porky taste too strong. joanne loved it!!! if go shanghai, do rem to try, if u can tahan the long queue..
the 5 of us at the busy street of 诚皇庙..

wonderin why oways me & lizzie? i oso duuno wor, pple say 2 leos cannot get along..
the fact is we adored eachother.. heee.. i jus realised she frm my sec sch oso!! a few yrs junior den me though...
tot tis pic was very happ wif my sexy shades. faint le ma?
and lizzie and me wif the old shanghai wall street behind us!

the boat ride which lasted for 2hrs almost killed me. it was borin!!! scenery so so nia.. nuthin spect! waste time... grrrr... i no like boats!
see, i not the only 1 who is bored! lolx
went KTV.. So expensive!! boss wan go so we LL.. lolx
marv slpin den shireen n few of us garnish her a little, she din realised and still posed for foto takin aft she woke!! see the evil grinz frm us all!
any resemblance??? lolx.
last min shoppin.. last min pic taken.. me & marv, the gal who shared room wif me.
the gal who dun ..... hmm.. better not say lolx.

taken outside a peking duck restaurant.. so called famous 1 oso la. but other den the duck, the rest so so... onli! after the 4 ducks, we shall continue shoppin!!!
the sun so bright but its very very very very very cold......

inside the restaurant. check out the lambie!! BIG.. tastie i heard.
lol yes heard coz i dun eat lamb. can't stand the super 搔味..
my fav ex boss, winyen on the rite and my fav boss, gary on left and their mutual "eggflip" lookalike friend frm sg - shanghai... round round de he, very interestin!
shop eat shop eat shop eat.. dessert restaurant. dun rem name.
tink is 1 of the famous 1 again, but well, its quite lousy. n expensive!!!

strike a pose!! or 2!! lolxxx
makan at the airport before boardin back to sg..


actualli many more fotos but lazy le la... hmmphh..

No comments: