23 March 2007

晴天霹雳

today, nvr haf i seen our world like i seen it nw n nvr haf i felt the pain
like i felt it nw. when no words of comfort or words of love, can touch us.
when no eyes of wisdom or eyes of mercy, can we look at him.. tis is miserable.
fuck, i felt so alone oready? tis is the ASME today, wat a place, dat i call, our workplace, our 2nd home. i wonder how the gals r copin.. jus as lost as me? jus as depressed as me?

meme:
gals i very sad haiz yuan lai is the knowin the 6of us mayb goin seperate places broke my heart.. into million pieces..
liz:
haiz.. i oso.. the thots of us all goin our ways scares me.. i dun tink can ever find tis ultimate combo anywhr else.. haiz feel so sian, wanna hide somewhr...
shir:
gal true frendship cannot be seperated bu distance or location 1.. we may not see each other everyday but nutin has changed..

they say: 世界上最近的距离,不是一丈之内,可以触及,而是,遥遥万里,依然心有灵犀。
realli is like tis de meh?

when i read all dat, i cant tink of anyting else.. tears jus keep escapin frm the eyes i tried so hard not to tear.. the 6of us + gary. omfgg..

不知道人的一生到底会发生什么事,才一天的时间,我们好像经历的人生的几百年,生活的变故就像翻云覆雨的天空,雷电风雨,晴天霹雳,滚滚如潮的向我们扑来,总是认为不至于会发生的事情居然真的发生了!我们不知,真的不知道该如何是好。恍惚的边缘。。

nw, the onli contentment i gotten is frm the 4silly ones playin mj in my hall.. to em, nutin much needed to be said. they jus wanna pei me, lemme sob quietly in my pc room til im feelin better. n yes, i do noe, if i need to talk, they would be thr waitin.. ahh, i cant stay sober, i kinda devastated.. i is need to drown my sorrows.. yellow tail red, yellow tail red..

No comments: