03 April 2007

before the dream fades

im not good at ultimatums, so i canot say dat tis will be the last time i will be talkin abt us, but i haf been tryin to find a closure for tis whole issue abt leavin n partin but i could not let go. i was told to forget, to move on, to consider life better aft every1 moves on. but how is it possible aft meetin a bunch who combo-ed so well so much, who helped me to find my path when i was almost lost? so its cfm dat 1 by 1 is leavin, or at least dearest shir is, very soon.. infact, too soon! she simply cannot stand the lie-lector (newly appointed director) in da office. nxt i reckon wld be my darlin lizzie.. borin! borin!! written a testimonial for lizzie in friendster as below.

~ i fell in LOVE wif a wonderfully unique person. she was able to show me life thru her eyes, which was very diff frm anyting i haf ever experienced thru my own. seductive world of her imagination, i was able to enter lizzie's castle wif plentiful fond memories i knew, will nv be erased by time ~

liz,
fly away wif me
my dearest lizzie
on our devil fightin adventure
visions of perfect combos
driftin across infinity
enterin our dreams


for Shireen aft i learned abt her resignation

her journey alone begins
when she venture out the door
and i pray will ends when we walk back thru together
again, into the arms of our only man

din get to post this 2poems coz blogger was down. duuno y. everyting seemed to be so down on me recently.. grrr..

[我们的他]

早已化成了一只萤火虫
飞向了他期待中的焰火梦
留下苦涩的人
黯然泪下

[我们]

我们之间
有这一本厚厚的过去
对于无意中闯入的人
只是一本无字书
因为太多美好的世外桃源
我们只能
通通写在心底

the onli good news today was.. i finalli passed my class 3. i guess dats abt all.

No comments: