01 June 2007

胡言乱语

as usual like most fridays, they will come over for mj and i will hide in my pc room. their laughters' very overwhelmin and warmth but somehow it made me feel sad.. it seems as if they are not realli here. but the fact remains.. they r very much here. its all my hallucinations. weird.

im tryin to realize wat is wrong wif me. or, i shld say why im doin wat i am doin. for the last few weeks ever since i stopped mj. ive been spendin more time den usual on my pc. at first, i spent time bloggin, or lookin up info, or readin journals. in the last few weeks though, i find myself jus sittin here and starin at the screen.. for hrs. HOURS.. and not doin much of anyting. im exhausted and i continue to sit here, jus starin at the screen. i guess i nvr will figure out why..

am i supposed to call dat "runnin a defragmentation" on the brain?



~ no one ever knows when they will no longer be ~

No comments: