09 October 2008

silly silly s.m.s.e.s by mr current boss

stupid boss – Have you put up the order for the blue tubes for tkl?
me – Jus now I check wif Felicia to cfm for qty. she say will lemme noe again.

stupid boss – I sms you long time ago to put in the order right?
me – No stock how to place. KC jus told me stock in so I ask Felicia on qty tis morning.

stupid boss – You very cute, stk came in last month and I sms you to put order and now you want to argue no stk how to order?

i is simply cannot be bothered to reply and ignored his calls and went home.


have i ever mention how much i hate sitting in those waiting areas in the hospitals and clinics? and it doesnt help at all that my work place sucks. its full of people. so many i could do without. there aint really piles and piles of things. but there is enough for me to feel like it is on the verge of becoming unmanageable, especially by having silly colleagues around. i have very little patience with the stupid. i know.. i know, im not always the brightest, so maybe i ought to be more considerate. but guess what? im not. i cant deal with stupid people. i was definitely entertained in some days, but seeing how my immediate boss behaves weirdly. im pretty turned off by him many times. i didnt choose to stick those “i cant stand his face anymore” in my mind with glue. they just grew and grew and grew.. RAWR…


i fucking hate my job.

No comments: